GDPR: data and security protection
SC Omnismares SRL (the owner of the T101-Technical & Diving Ops® diving center) respects the confidentiality of your personal data in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulations 2016/679.
This notice describes how we process the personal data of the candidates, the types of information we collect, the purposes and legal basis in which we use them, with whom we share this information, and your options as to how we use the personal data of the candidates. We also describe the steps we take to protect the security of the personal data of candidates and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
The data collected can be:
• Contact details such as name, address, postal code, phone / mobile phone number, e-mail address;
• Activity and level of training in scuba diving (certificates, diplomas, etc.);
• Financial account information (for possible reimbursement)
• Information collected during tests, assessments and interviews, including telephone conversations, course support or marketing;
• Publicly available information;
• Medical information needed to attend courses and in scuba diving;
• Any personal data that must be collected according to the law.
It is possible for SC Omnismares SRL to share your personal data with third parties, state authorities, and for the purpose of your certification as learners. The company requests third-party data protection levels in accordance with GDPR 2016/679.
We can use the information to improve our products and services.
We can use photo and video information collected during courses and underwater activities for advertising and promotion in media and social networks.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think might be interesting by using the email address you provided.
From time to time, we can use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by email, telephone, fax or post. We can use the information to personalize the site according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring your information is safe. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect and secure the information we collect online.
Control your personal information
You may choose to delete, pseudonymize, restrict the collection or use of personal information by sending an email to info [at] yachtdiver.eu or info [at] t101.ro and will respect your requirements within the limits of the legal provisions.